Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Is there a Bitty Baby site?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member TexasMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I LOVE the AG sites where people have collected all of the information in one place. Does anyone know of anything similar for Bitty? I'd like to find out what accessories, etc were included with some of the retired outfits.

    Thanks,
    Faith

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would be able to look that up in my catalogues if you are looking for any specific accessories.

  3. #3
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I love bitty too. And am starting to collect for that line. I have a few older catalogs and would be glad to help!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont think Bitty is as much a collectable as the historicals....but I like Bitty ....she is just adorable

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •